Wednesday, February 13, 2013

I'm a Winner!



Since I found that my budget just won't stretch far enough to get all the new and interesting things that I'd like to get for the library, I've started entering as many contests as I can find, requesting advanced copies of books, and researching grants.  Up to this point, I haven't had a lot of luck.  I did win three books in the Holiday Break Reading Challenge though.  Therefore, I was more than excited to find out that out of over 300 entries, I won a prize pack from Jessica Brody, the author of 52 Reasons to Hate My Father.  The prize pack includes autographed copies of all of Jessica Brody's other books (5 total, including an advanced copy of her newest book), plus bookmarks, sunglasses, and a t-shirt.  I'm most excited about the books and bookmarks, but I'm thinking that I might could do a library contest to give away the other items. 

Click below for information about the items I'm getting:
http://www.jessicabrody.com/2013/02/order-52-reasons-to-hate-my-father-win-all-my-other-books

No comments:

Post a Comment